Baked Panko Zucchini Chips Good morning LOVElies! It’s a beautiful Wednesday morning! The flowers are blooming and Virginia is screaming Cherry Blossom I’ll be joining the festival this weekend. Anyhow, here’s a delicious light snack: Baked Panko Zucchini Chips
What you need:
- 1/4 panko
- 1/4 grated fresh parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 zucchini (sliced into chips)
- Cooking spray
What to do:
Preheat oven to 425. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Place milk in a seperate bowl. Dip zucchini slices in the milk then the panko mixture. Spray the over rack with cooking oil.
Place the zucchini slices on the rack and bake for 30 minutes. Recipe from Cupcakpedia… Mmm YUM!